|Product Name:||Single Copper Core 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 AWG Rubber Welding Cable||Conductor:||Copper|
|Outer Sheath Color:||Black Or Customized||Jacket:||Rubber|
2 0 awg welding cable,
4 0 AWG Welding Cable,
1 0 AWG Welding Cable
Single Copper Core 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 AWG Rubber Welding Cable
The welding machine cable is a neoprene sheath with heat resistance, oil resistance and non-flammable performance. This product is suitable for the secondary side wiring and connection of the welding machine with AC voltage not exceeding 200V and pulsating DC peak 400V. The maximum working temperature of the cable is 65℃.
Particularly soft and has good bending properties. The sheath material is made of natural rubber or neoprene mixture, which can be applied to different occasions.
1. YH cable is a middle seat under the condition of low voltage (high voltage is 200V) and high current, which requires a certain degree of endurance.
2. Long-term allowable working temperature should not exceed 65℃
3. The motor lead cable frequently moves, twists and casts, which requires flexibility and good bending performance.
4. It is easy to be scratched and rubbed by sharp steel components during the release, so the cable insulation is required to have good mechanical properties such as tear resistance and abrasion resistance.
5. The use environment is complicated, such as sunlight, water boiling, contact with muddy water, machine oil, acid and alkali liquids, etc., which require a certain degree of weather resistance, oil resistance, and solvent resistance.
|Product name||Rubber Sheathed Cable|
|Rated Voltage||300/500V 450/750 V|
|Color||Black, Red, Orange, Blue etc|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
During storage, the cable should be packed in a standardized manner, avoid long-term open-air exposure, and both ends should be sealed reliably. Long-term storage in a humid environment is not allowed, and the cable tray should not be stored flat. The height of the tray should be considered and fixed effectively during transportation. Multiple pallets are not allowed to be lifted at the same time when lifting, and pushing down from high places is strictly prohibited.
Special tools should be used for cable laying, such as cable release frame, guide roller, etc., to prevent mechanical damage during laying and keep away from heat sources. When laying cables through pipes, the inner diameter of the pipes should not be less than 1.5 times the outer diameter of the cables. When multiple cables pass through the pipeline, it is prohibited to squeeze the cables. The total area of the cable should not exceed 40% of the total area of the pipe.
Rubber Sheathed Cable
Contact Person: admin