|Product Name:||Low Power Cable||Conductor Material:||Copper|
|Standard:||IEC60502||Cable Type:||Underground Cable|
4+1 Core Armored LV Power Cable 4 Core Armoured Cable
This product is suitable for AC 50Hz, rated voltage 0.6/1KV line for power transmission and distribution.
1. The higher rated temperature of the cable conductor is 70°C.
2. The higher temperature of the cable conductor should not exceed 160℃ during short circuit (longer duration no more than 5s).
3. The ambient temperature when laying the cable should not be lower than 0℃, and the smaller bending radius should not be less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
1. Conductor: Copper or aluminum, Class 1: solid conductor, or Class 2: stranded conductor
2. Insulation: Polietileno reticulado XLPE
3. Inner sheath:Polyvinyl chloride PVC
4. Armour: Non-magnetic steel-tape
5. Outer sheath: Polyvinyl chloride PVC
|Product name||Low Voltage Electric Cable|
|Rated Voltage||0.6/1 KV|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are professional manufacture with our own independent export rights.
Q2. What if I don’t find the type and size of cable I need on this page?
A: Don't worry. Contact us and send us your requirements, we will help you choose the correct cable you need. It is better if you have the following information: cable voltage, conductor material, insulation and outer sheath material, armor type. Otherwise, you can provide us with cable installation environment, application requirements, etc.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples ?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q4. How long is you delivery time ?
A: Depends on your quantity, normally 1-3 weeks.
Contact Person: admin