|Product Name:||PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed Control Cable 0.75-10 Mm2||Conductor Material:||Copper|
|Insulation Material:||PVC||Voltage:||600/1000 V|
|Sheathed:||PVC||Application:||Used For Control, Signal, Protection And Measurement System Wiring|
PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed 3 Core Flexible Cable,
1000V pvc insulated and sheathed cable,
600V PVC Insulated And Sheathed Cable
600/1000 V Copper Conductor PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed Control Cable
1. KVV PVC Insulated cables are control cables, which are what we often call PVC insulated control cables. Generally used for wiring on control, signal and measurement systems.
2. Its rated voltage is 450/750V or 0.6/1kV.
3. If the conductor works for a long time, the maximum operating temperature cannot exceed 70 degrees, and the laying environment temperature cannot be lower than zero degrees. If you want to work in a sub-zero environment, you must preheat it first.
4. Allowable bending radius: ①The allowable bending radius of unarmored cables is 6 times or more of the outer diameter. ②The allowable bending radius of armored or copper tape shielded cables is 12 times the outer diameter. ③The allowable bending radius of the shielded flexible cable is also 6 times or more of the outer diameter.
5. Laying range: suitable for fixed occasions, such as indoors, cable trenches and pipelines.
|Product name||PVC Insulated Cable|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
How to choose a cable?
1. The choice of model
(1) Models can be selected from the aspects of usage, installation conditions and safety.
(2) According to the application, power cables, control cables, insulated cables, etc. can be selected.
(3) From the perspective of laying conditions, general plastic insulation, armored cables, anticorrosive cables, etc. can be selected.
(4) From the perspective of safety, flame-retardant cables, fire-resistant cables, halogen-free flame-retardant cables, etc. can be selected.
2. Selection of specifications
(1) What specifications should be used to consider whether the cable is prone to heat, the voltage loss during operation, and the mechanical strength of the wire itself, etc.
(2) If it is a low-voltage power line, choose from the heat generation section, because it carries a large current, and then consider the voltage loss and mechanical strength.
(3) For high-voltage lines, the current density is the first to look at, followed by heat generation and voltage loss.
PVC Insulated Cable
Contact Person: admin