|Product Name:||Aluminum Alloy Reinforced ACAR Bare Aluminum Conductor||Conductor Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Section Area:||10~1000 MM²||Standard:||ASTM B 524, IEC 61089, Etc.|
No Insulated ACAR Conductor,
Aluminum Alloy ACAR Al 1CX185,
ACAR IEC Al 1CX185 MM2
IEC 61089 Aluminum Alloy No Insulated ACAR Bare Conductor Al 1C X 185 MM²
The reinforced aluminum conductor aluminum alloy provides an excellent balance between mechanical and electrical properties.
Since the materials of the center core layer and the outer layer are compatible, it has excellent corrosion resistance.
ACAR is a compromise choice between AAC, ACSR and AAAC. Sometimes it may be the cheers of the line engineer.
It has 1350 designated grades of pure aluminum.
It has 6201 designated aluminum alloy grades.
The aluminum conductor aluminum alloy reinforced is an excellent conductor choice where current carrying capacity, higher strength and lower conductor weight are critical to the line design.
ASTM B 524, IEC 61089, etc.
The ACAR is made of round aluminum 1350-H19 wires and round aluminum-alloy 6201-T81 core wires for use as overhead electrical conductors.
|Product name||Bare Aluminium Conductor|
|Conductor material||Stranded Aluminum|
|Section Area||10-1000 sqmm|
Precautions for storage:
(1) Bare wires are afraid of damp and chemical corrosion. They should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse. It is strictly forbidden to store them together with acid-base substances, corrosive solids and gases. The relative humidity in the warehouse shall not be greater than 70%.
(2) Do not overlap unpackaged copper wires and aluminum wires to avoid electrochemical effects and corrosion of aluminum wires.
(3) Bare wires should be protected from mechanical damage during storage and transportation, and various molded wires should be avoided from twisting and folding.
(4) Bare wires packed in coils should be placed upright. When coils of bare wires are stacked, they should be stacked with stows. The height of the stack should be 1.5-2m. The shape of the stack must be neat to avoid collapse. The width is preferably 2 rolls for easy inspection.
(5) Bare wires must be inspected regularly to prevent corrosion and deterioration during storage.
Bare Aluminium Conductor
Contact Person: admin