|Product Name:||Aluminum Conductor Flat Bare Wire & Cable||Conductor:||Concentric Stranded Conductor|
|Standard:||ASTM B 711, IEC 61089, DIN 48206, Etc.||Section Area:||10~1000 MM²|
1000MM2 AACSR Conductor,
1000MM2 Aluminum Bare Wires,
1000MM2 AACSR Bare Wire
Concentric Stranded Aluminum AACSR Conductor Flat Bare Wire & Cable
Compared with the conventional ACSR, the all aluminum alloy conductor steel reinforced features high tensile strength, light weight, sound creep resistance and good sag property. When setting up lines, our AACSR can help to reduce the iron tower height, enlarge the span length, and lower the cost.
The all aluminum alloy conductor steel reinforced is used for the power transmission lines with large span length installed under various severe weather conditions like snow, ice, storms, and so on. AACSR offers optimal strength for line design. Variable steel core stranding enables the desired strength to be achieved without sacrificing ampacity.
ASTM B 711, IEC 61089, DIN 48206, etc.
AACSR bare aluminium conductor is a concentrically stranded conductor composed of one or more layers of 6201 -T81 aluminum alloy wire stranded with a high-strength coated steel core. The core may be a single wire or stranded, depending on the size. The proportion of aluminum alloy and steel can be varied to obtain sound current carrying capacity and mechanical strength in order to make our all aluminum alloy conductor steel reinforced best suited to each application. Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the core or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
|Product name||Bare Aluminium Conductor|
|Conductor material||Stranded Aluminum|
|Section Area||10-1000 sqmm|
Precautions for storage:
(1) Bare wires are afraid of damp and chemical corrosion. They should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse. It is strictly forbidden to store them together with acid-base substances, corrosive solids and gases. The relative humidity in the warehouse shall not be greater than 70%.
(2) Do not overlap unpackaged copper wires and aluminum wires to avoid electrochemical effects and corrosion of aluminum wires.
(3) Bare wires should be protected from mechanical damage during storage and transportation, and various molded wires should be avoided from twisting and folding.
(4) Bare wires packed in coils should be placed upright. When coils of bare wires are stacked, they should be stacked with stows. The height of the stack should be 1.5-2m. The shape of the stack must be neat to avoid collapse. The width is preferably 2 rolls for easy inspection.
(5) Bare wires must be inspected regularly to prevent corrosion and deterioration during storage.
Bare Aluminium Conductor
Contact Person: Jason