|Product Name:||3+2 Core Low Voltage Electrical Cable||Conductor Material:||Copper|
|Application:||Indoors, In Tunnels, Cable Trenches And Pipelines||Jacket:||PVC Jacket|
|Standard:||IEC60502||Out Sheath Color:||Black Or Customized|
1000V Low Voltage Electrical Cable,
NA2XY PVC Jacket Wire,
Low Voltage Electrical Cable NA2XY
5x35 Sqmm Cu Core XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed Low Voltage Electrical Cable
1. N2XY/NA2XY copper (aluminum) core cross-linked polyethylene is laid indoors, in channels and pipes, and can also be buried in loose soil, but cannot withstand pressure and mechanical external forces.
2. N2XBY/NA2XBY copper (aluminum) core XLPE insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cables are laid underground and can withstand external mechanical forces, but cannot withstand large tensile forces.
N2XY low voltage electrical cable, that is, 0.6/1kv XLPE insulated and PVC sheathed power cable. This product is used for power transmission and distribution of power lines with a rated voltage of (U0/U) 0.6/1---26/35kv. The product standard is GB12706.3-91
1. The maximum rated temperature of the cable conductor is 90°C. When a short circuit occurs (the longest duration does not exceed 5S), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250°C.
2. The ambient temperature when laying the cable should not be lower than 0°C
3. Allowable bending radius during laying: single-core cable is not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable; multi-core cable is not less than 10 times the outer diameter of the cable.
|Product name||Low Voltage Electrical Cable|
|Rated Voltage||0.6/1 KV|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are professional manufacture with our own independent export rights.
Q2. What if I don’t find the type and size of cable I need on this page?
A: Don't worry. Contact us and send us your requirements, we will help you choose the correct cable you need. It is better if you have the following information: cable voltage, conductor material, insulation and outer sheath material, armor type. Otherwise, you can provide us with cable installation environment, application requirements, etc.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples ?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q4. How long is you delivery time ?
A: Depends on your quantity, normally 1-3 weeks.
Contact Person: admin