|Product Name:||Low Voltage Power Cable||Conductor Material:||Copper|
|Insulation Material:||XLPE||Voltage:||0.6/1 KV|
|Standard:||IEC60502||Out Sheath Color:||Black Or Customized|
Low Voltage 300 Sq Mm XLPE Cable,
IEC60502 LV Power Cable,
1 Core 300 Sq Mm XLPE Cable
Single Core XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed Low Voltage Power Cable
Single Core PVC Sheathed Low Voltage Power Cable
1. The maximum rated operating temperature of the cable conductor is 90℃;
2. When short-circuit (the longest duration does not exceed 5S), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 250°C;
3. The bending radius of the cable shall not be less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable;
4. The surface of the outer sheath of the finished cable is printed with the manufacturer's name, product model, rated voltage, number of meters and other signs. The printed signs are clear and scratch resistant. ；
5. The ambient temperature when laying the cable is not lower than 0°C;
6. Conventional sheath color: black;
7. The conventional number of cores is single core, second-class core, third-class core, fourth-class core, fifth-class core, third-class core+1 core, fourth-class core+1 core, and third-class core+2 core;
8. The specific size models include: 1 sqmm, 1.5 sqmm, 2.5 sqmm, 4 sqmm, 6 sqmm, 10 sqmm, 16 sqmm, 25 sqmm, 35 sqmm, 50 sqmm, 70 sqmm, 95 sqmm, 120 sqmm, 150 sqmm, 185 sqmm, 240 sqmm, 300 sqmm.
1. Conductor: Copper or aluminum, Class 1: solid conductor, or Class 2: stranded conductor
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene XLPE
3. Outer sheath: Polyvinyl chloride PVC
|Product name||Low Voltage Electrical Cable|
|Rated Voltage||0.6/1 KV|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are professional manufacture with our own independent export rights.
Q2. What if I don’t find the type and size of cable I need on this page?
A: Don't worry. Contact us and send us your requirements, we will help you choose the correct cable you need. It is better if you have the following information: cable voltage, conductor material, insulation and outer sheath material, armor type. Otherwise, you can provide us with cable installation environment, application requirements, etc.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples ?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q4. How long is you delivery time ?
A: Depends on your quantity, normally 1-3 weeks.
Contact Person: admin