|Product Name:||CU/XLPE/SWA/PVC||Conductor Material:||Copper|
N2XBY Cable SWA Steel Wires,
N2XBY SWA Steel Wire Armoured,
Armoured N2XBY SWA Steel Wire
Copper Stranded Conductor Steel Wire Armored N2XBY Power Supply Cable CU/XLPE/SWA/PVC
N2XBY cable is suitable for AC 50Hz power and distribution lines with rated voltage of 0.6/1kV, which can be used in fixed industrial power applications, underground tunnels, etc. Using steel wire armour offers great mechanical protection, making it rigid with a large radius.
1. Conductor: Copper or aluminum, Class 1: solid conductor, or Class 2: stranded conductor
2. Insulation: Polietileno reticulado XLPE
3. Inner sheath:Polyvinyl chloride PVC
4. Armour: Non-magnetic steel-tape
5. Outer sheath: Polyvinyl chloride PVC
|Product name||Low Voltage Electric Cable|
|Rated Voltage||0.6/1 KV|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
The choice of cable mainly includes the choice of cable model and the choice of cable cross section.
The selection of the power cable type should be determined according to factors such as environmental conditions, laying methods, and special requirements of electrical equipment. Generally, the following principles should be considered:
(1) Aluminum core cables should be used in general environments and places, but copper core cables should be used in places with severe vibration, special buildings and special requirements.
(2) Cables laid in the ground generally adopt armored cables with outer sheath. In places where there is no possibility of mechanical damage, plastic sheathed cables and lead (aluminum) sheathed cables with outer sheaths can also be used.
(3) In the soil with chemical corrosion or stray current corrosion, buried cables should not be used as much as possible. If it is necessary to lay in the ground, use anti-corrosion cables.
(4) Cables laid in pipes or pipes generally use plastic sheathed cables, but also bare armored cables.
(5) Cables laid in cable trenches or cable tunnels should not be covered with flammable or prolonged flames. Generally, bare armored cables, plastic sheathed cables and bare lead (aluminum) covered cables are used.
(6) When cables are laid in places with large height differences, plastic insulated cables, non-drip cables and dry insulated cables should be used.
Cross-section selection The cross-sectional area of the cable should be selected according to the following four conditions: ①Select according to heating conditions; ②Select according to allowable voltage loss; ③Select according to mechanical strength conditions; ④Select according to line protection (device) equipment.
Q1. Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are professional manufacture with our own independent export rights.
Q2. What if I don’t find the type and size of cable I need on this page?
A: Don't worry. Contact us and send us your requirements, we will help you choose the correct cable you need. It is better if you have the following information: cable voltage, conductor material, insulation and outer sheath material, armor type. Otherwise, you can provide us with cable installation environment, application requirements, etc.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples ?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q4. How long is you delivery time ?
A: Depends on your quantity, normally 1-3 weeks.
Contact Person: Jason