|Product Name:||Medium Voltage Cables||Insulation Material:||XLPE|
|Conductor Material:||Copper||Rated Voltage:||35KV And Below|
N2XRY 33KV 3 Core Cable XLPE,
N2XRY 33KV 3 Core Cables,
N2XRY 33KV Cable XLPE
33KV XLPE 3 Core Power Cable Steel Wire Armored Medium Voltage Cables
These cables are designed for power distribution in the range of rated voltage Uo/U, from 1.8/3KV to 26/35KV, with a frequency of 50Hz. It is mainly used for laying in water or soil with a large drop. The cable can withstand considerable tension. It is currently widely used in urban power grids, mines and factories.
- The rated power frequency voltage Uo/U is 0.6/1kV.
- The allowable long-term working temperature of the cable conductor is 90℃
- Allowable temperature of cable conductor during short circuit (long duration no more than 5s): 250℃
- The ambient temperature during cable laying should not be lower than 0°C.
- The bending diameter of a multi-core cable is not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable, and the bending diameter of a single-core cable is not less than 20 times the outer diameter of the cable.
|Product name||Medium Voltage Cables|
|Rated Voltage||6-35 KV|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1 or 3|
|Section area||25 35 50 70 95 120 150 185 240 300 400 500 sqmm|
Medium Voltage Cables
Contact Person: Jason