|Product Name:||2-61 Core Copper Conductor KVV KVVP Control Electrical Cables||Conductor Material:||Copper|
|Insulation Material:||PVC||Rated Voltage:||450/750V|
KVVP Electrical Control Cable,
KVV Electrical Control Cable,
61 Core copper wire cable
2-61 core copper conductor KVV KVVP control electrical cables
KVV PVC Insulated Cable belongs to the control cable in the cables for electrical installations. It has good high temperature resistance, cold resistance and aging resistance. It is generally used for control and monitoring circuits and protection circuits. In addition, flame-retardant, fire-resistant and low-smoke and halogen-free control cables can be produced according to user requirements. Different types of KVV cables have different characteristics and functions.
1. The implementation standard of KVV control cable GB9330-88
2. The long-term allowable working temperature of the core conductor is 70℃, and the ambient temperature when the cable is laid is not lower than 0℃
3. The number of cores that can be produced for the cable is 2-61 cores
4. Cable KVV and KVVR type structure: conductor, insulation layer, tape and sheath
5. KVV control cables are widely laid in fixed places in the city, cable trenches, pipelines, etc.
6. Commonly used models of control cables are KVV, KYJV, KVVP, KVV22, ZC-KVV, NH-KVV, WDZ-KVV, etc.
|Product name||PVC Insulated Cable|
|Armoured Material||None/Steel Tape/Steel wire|
|Number of cores||1C,2C,3C,4C,5C,3+1C,3+2C,4+1C|
|Section area||1.5MM2 - 400MM2|
PVC Insulated Cable
Contact Person: admin